Friday, August 1, 2008
Doe a Deer
I am staying with my parents and their neighborhood is very close to the mountains. This morning when I went running at 5:45 I saw not one, but three female deer (does). There I was chuncky, winded, and probably jogging only a 20 minute mile--it was a steep hill. They were lithe, slender and graceful. The deer bounded quickly up an even steeper hill to the side of us with a few second glances behind them. I wonder what their percentage of body fat is?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HOLY DEER! You are up EARLY! Well, I am trying to call you to see if we can do something but in the craziness of the past few days I can't find your parents number. Call me! Or e-mail me your number and I'll call you! Thanks!
Jani, you should ask Opa he might know!
5:45? Ouch. I'm glad you got to see the deer. Deer seem to really enjoy Mom and Dad's neighborhood.
Next time, you should climb on for the ride...good work running...I have those man-I'm-not-as-skinny-as-a-deer when I'm watching the Discovery channel and eating ice cream.
Janice! This is Joleen Kremin from high school - sorry I just found your blog and so glad to see what you were up to! I'd be interesting in catchin up with you sometime soon, just to generally hear how your life has turned out. I realize it is taking a long shot for you to even remember who I am but if you do then let me know...
Post a Comment