Lately I purchased a gallon of raw goat milk. I have wanted to make cheese for years and with the help of my friend Rachel, we made goat cheese. Yum! I think the only thing it needed was a little more salt. I'm going to make again sometime, and I will definitely have to add it to the list of things I serve at our tradition Shepherd's supper that we have every Christmas Eve.
The girls are both throwing up, but I am blessed to have a washing machine and running water. They are just settled into the tub for the second time this morning, and now I have a couch and the carpet on the stairs to clean in addition to the spare oom bed. Hyrum, the wonderful baby that he is, fell asleep on the landing of the stairs after I set him down to catch Eden's vomit in my hands while Mariah brought me a bowl.
So, I'm off to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so sorry that the girls are sick. I hope they feel better soon and I'm sorry that you have vomit to clean up.
ummmm...do the goat cheese and throwing up go together?? Or was that just a coincidence that they showed up in the same post?
No connection with the two, the goat cheese was an entire week before the vomiting. :)
Wow. What a good attitude you have there...
At least the goat cheese sounds like fun. Does is really, REALLY taste good?
Oh, and I feel like a terrible friend but how old is Hyrum?
Post a Comment