Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hyrum


Jani decided to open one of her Christmas presents early this year and gave birth to a mellow, alert and healthy Hyrum. Don't worry, we're not going to slight the kid a middle name, we just haven't figured that part out yet.

I'll spare everyone the blow-by-blow account and just say that Jani did a great job.

Stats:
Date: 21 Dec 2009
Time: 7:13pm
Weight: 7lbs13oz
Height: 21 Inches
Hair: Dark hair with double crowns (of course).
Head Circumference: 37.5cm (The largest head Dr. Beth has delivered ever... the previous record holder was a 10lbs, C-section delivery. No wonder I can never buy a hat that fits.)
Left to Right, Dr. Beth Weisert, Annie, Jani, Hyrum, Marshall.

The obligatory Doctor, nurse, couplet shot. The Labor and Delivery at St. Joseph's was fantastic. We couldn't have asked for a better nurse and doctor (Thanks Annie and Dr. Beth). It is nice to know that vast amounts of medical expertise and technology are at your disposal when your wife is going through labor.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats!! I wondered if Jani might be busy with something like having a 4th kid. I'm so happy for you. Merry Christmas and best of luck with getting sleep!

Oma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oma said...

Wahoo! I am so excited to meet him!!!

Karen said...

YEah Yeah Yeah!! Glad you made it in time for Christmas Hyrum!

theriddle said...

I am so happy to see my little nephew! Jani and Marshall you hardly look old enough to have childrne in these pictures. Let alone four! Merry Chrismtas

Cynthia said...

Wow! How wonderful! Baby and Mom are looking great. We are really happy for you both! Nice name. We almost used it too.

charlesfam said...

Congratulations! #4, wow. It's been ages since we've seen you guys. Let us know if you're ever headed this way.

Nettina said...

Congrats!! :) Can't wait to see more pictures!