Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Plague of Frogs!

The Plague of Frogs!

Also featuring the Plague of Darkness and the Death of the Firstborn

Exodus 8:3

And the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into thine house, and into thy bedchamber, and upon thy bed, and into the house of thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thine ovens, and into thy kneadingtroughs:

into thine houseinto thy bedchamber

upon thy bed computer

into the house bathtub of thy servants sisterupon thy people

into thine ovens

into thy kneadingtroughs

Exodus 10:22

And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days:

Exodus 12:12

For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt.

7 comments:

theriddle said...

I like the one on the Mixer I mean in the kneadingtroughs. I hope you guys survived the Plague!

Jani said...

Ha, ha, ha. Best April Fools' Joke for me ever. By the way, how DID you post on my blog?

Evenstar said...

Glad you enjoyed it! Marshall left his account logged in, giving me the chance I needed.

Karen said...

Funny as we read this Camille had two plastic frogs in her hands....mmmm what kind of sign is that?

Queen Prawn said...

So funny, Arwen! At first I thought that the picture of Hyrum was an old one of Emmett. They look so alike that is scary. The picture of Eden reminds me of one of my favorite fairy tales, The Wild Swans. Mariah is of course hoping for a handsome prince. And of course her frog is pink. Emmett is such a sound sleeper.

Kimberly said...

I liked it! I loved seeing a picture of Hyrum too!

801 225-4967 said...

Brilliant!!